TheUnknown54

You can find topics made by other community members here showcasing who they are and why they're here! Want people to know you better? This is the place to create a thread.
Post Reply
TheUnknown54
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm
TheUnknown54

Post by TheUnknown54 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Name: TheUnknown54
Why 54? Because why not?

Real-Life Name: Cornelius
Age: 16
Birth Date: October 9th of 2001.
Geographical Location:The Republic of South Africa. (No, I'm not black.)

Occupation: Highschool and working for World of Craftia without salary. :/
Hobbies: Playing video games, drinking, and a bit of basic HTML sometimes when I'm bored enough.

About me: I basically don't have much to tell. I like games and like to drink a lot, don't judge me. I'm still in school and yes my parents are fine with me drinking thanks for asking.

Signature: Image

If you want to know something specific of me, just ask down below.

User avatar
Truckie
Community Owner
Community Owner
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:21 pm
Re: TheUnknown54

Post by Truckie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

No one cares about your signature. :lol: :lol:

TheUnknown54
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm
Re: TheUnknown54

Post by TheUnknown54 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Truckie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm
No one cares about your signature. :lol: :lol:
I'll be using it so get used to it.

User avatar
Truckie
Community Owner
Community Owner
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:21 pm
Re: TheUnknown54

Post by Truckie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 pm

TheUnknown54 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 pm
Truckie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm
No one cares about your signature. :lol: :lol:
I'll be using it so get used to it.
Use mylivesignature.com

TheUnknown54
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm
Re: TheUnknown54

Post by TheUnknown54 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Truckie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 pm
TheUnknown54 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 pm
Truckie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm
No one cares about your signature. :lol: :lol:
I'll be using it so get used to it.
Use mylivesignature.com
I prefer my own :)

User avatar
rawrneru
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 pm
Re: TheUnknown54

Post by rawrneru » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:06 pm

TheUnknown54 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:02 pm
Truckie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 pm
TheUnknown54 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 pm


I'll be using it so get used to it.
Use mylivesignature.com
I prefer my own :)
what the please
Image
Let's all take some time to appreciate waifu Ryuko Matoi


Post Reply